Pages

Friday, July 4, 2014

Fashionably Late? Or just late?

Nananananananananananananananana Batman! I'm Batman. Not really, I'm just really late for a prom post. 

So while I was shopping for my dress, sadly, I couldn't find the perfect one. Which totally sucks. But, I found a beautiful red dress that would work just fine. It was too long and the straps were loose, so I had my aunt hem the bottom and shorten the straps. She also made my corsage and Justin's boutonniere. And while they were both beautiful, the white flowers and black lace didn't exactly match the red dress.

And on another note, I had a fabulous time at prom. We went to this amazing Italian restaurant called Bella Napoli. In the middle of dinner, my phone went off, it was my friend Taylor and she said, "I see you." I looked up and BAM! She was across the room. It was quite interesting.

So my lovely people, I am sorry that this is so short, but prom was a while ago and there's really nothing else to say.

Stay beautiful my lovelies.




P.S. I was recently in Houston for the TMTA convention, and I had to wear this beautiful red dress. The straps can be tied many different ways, but they weren't long enough to do much with them. *Please ignore my totally weird looking selfie.*
P.P.S. I tried to attend Justin's high school graduation, but the stupid power went out and I didn't get to see him walk. I was so FREAKING PISSED. 

From left to right: Kyle, Ariana, David, Justin, and Dylan.

No comments:

Post a Comment