Pages

Friday, July 11, 2014

Eighteenth Birthday Attire: Kae Edition!

For my eighteenth birthday, which was on the ninth, my wonderful mother took my siblings and I out to dinner as a birthday treat for me. I chose a cozy little Italian restaurant called Monteleone's Ristorante. It is haunted, and has actually been featured on the Sci-fi Channel's Paranormal Witness. It has a eccentric and creepy look, and the best Italian wedding soup!

I was going to wear a more casual look, but my sister insisted that we get all fancy. And I can never resist playing dress-up, so I did:





I wore a floral print top from Dillards, with a black bandage skirt and Jessica Simpson heels. Jazzing up the look with purple lipstick, and turquoise earrings; a birthday present from my favorite aunt.

I like how the form fitting skirt and the not-so form fitting top balance each other out. I still felt fancy without feeling uncomfortable.

I had a really good day and I thank everyone who wished me a happy birthday. Next up, nineteen!

Until next time, keep playing dress-up! - Kae

P.S. Big thanks to Mrs. Cruz and Sabbath for making me feel extra special, and of course to Bre who never fails to text me as soon as the clock strikes twelve to wish me a happy birthday! Mwah!

No comments:

Post a Comment