Pages

Sunday, July 20, 2014

Miley Inspired Kitten Bodysuit


Now that I am eighteen, I am able to do something I have been wanting to do since I was like, twelve. Yesterday, I got my hair dyed blue. I wanted it a really dark navy color, but it turned out about a dozen different shades, varying from navy blue to teal green. I absolutely love it.









I recently discovered this trendy UK brand, AND Clothing, and they have some absolutely dope pieces.
I had a hard time choosing between their Mermaid crop top or their Kitten bodysuit. As you can see, the bodysuit ultimately won, but the crop top is next on my wishlist!

Since the brand is located in the UK, and I reside in the US, shipping costs more and takes longer. It only took about a week though, which I was very happy about. I ordered a size medium, and when I received it, it sadly looked like it would be too big, but I guess I underestimate my size, because it fits really nicely with a smidgen of room to grow in certain places (if you know what I mean *wink wink* just kidding, I'm pretty sure I'm done growing *sob*).

Reasons I am obsessed with this bodysuit:
a) Because, cats.
b) It's super comfy, and
c) It's a great knock off of the Markus Lupfer print that Miley wore at the 2013 AMAs, and basically Miley is my Queen. (link leads to YouTube video)

Overall, I think AND Clothing is a great brand; check them out! I was way too excited to wear this and show y'all, so I hope you like it.

Have any other quirky, trendy brands to recommend? I WANT TO KNOW.
Would you ever color your hair an unnatural color?
Leave me a comment and lemme know!

Until next time - Kae

No comments:

Post a Comment