Pages

Tuesday, July 29, 2014

Almost a LBD


Last week Allison, a dear childhood friend of mine, visited town for a few days. We only got to spend one afternoon together,  and she only visits about once a year, but we tried to made the most of our time together.
I wore my mock-turtleneck crop with a black cotton knit skirt. I think it gave kind of an American Apparel-y vibe. I dig that. Both pieces together kind of looked like a little black dress. I'm kind of obsessed with mock one-piece look you get with a matching top and bottom.

We hung out at the local park; it was pretty hot, as Texas tends to be, but we made a quick trip to Starbucks to help us endure the heat.




These blue and black socks went perfectly 'cos they matched, well, me. 



Stuntin' with my new black floral Adam Levine bag. Que j'aime!

Me, Allison, and Sam



(To Allison: If you are reading this, we had a great time in the little time we got to see you. We love you "cousin"!)

How do you keep cool in the hot, hot summer?

Until next time, - Kae xoxo

No comments:

Post a Comment