Pages

Monday, April 28, 2014

Disney Prom 2014


"Do not be fooled by its common place appearance. Like so many things, it is not what is outside, but what is inside that counts" -From the movie Aladdin


Here K and I are sitting at our Princess and the Frog themed table.



K, Samantha, Felicity, and I went to Prom on Saturday night; and let me just say that everyone looked absolutely beautiful. The theme was Disney and I really wanted to incorporate a little bit of the magical Disney vibe into my outfit without completely dressing up as one of my favorite princesses. I decided to go with a lighter look so I bought a dress that was mostly white. The top is a red/maroon velvet with rhinestone jewels going down. Normally I don't wear long earrings but Prom is one of those occasions where you either go big or go home. I also wore a pair of black and white shoes to wear with this dress because they made me feel classy.





If you haven't seen K's blog post Prom 2014: Pretty In Pink then be sure to check it out to hear all about her Prom outfit!


Unfortunately, there was really bad wind and our hair kind of suffered but we managed to rock the messy hair (I hope). Overall, the evening was fun and although we couldn't quite hear each other over the loud music, we managed to fit in a few laughs. 




After dancing for most of the night K, Samantha, and I headed to the bathroom for a quick touch up on our hair and makeup.

After prom was the best part of the entire night however. K, Samantha, myself, and our friend Stef, her boyfriend, and Stef's mom all went to McDonald's to get some chicken nuggets (yum) and it made it all worthwhile. 

Here is our attempt to look cute and in sync with one another XOXO (From left to right: Bre, K, Felicity)

We'd love to hear all about what you wore (or are planning to wear) to prom. Also, don't be afraid to ask for advice from any of us. We'll be happy to help make your special night less stressful.


Until we meet again,
Your faithful friend
Bre

No comments:

Post a Comment