Pages

Sunday, April 6, 2014

Last Sunday Drive

Me and Bre

Last Sunday Bre, Samantha, and I went to church. After church we went out for lunch with our group of peoples, and after that we decided to just drive somewhere nice to take photos. We drove up to the North Franklin Peak (okay, not all the way to the top) in the Franklin Mountain State Park. There's a great overlook of the city, we thought would look cool in pictures. As it turns out, it might have looked cool if it had been dark, but it was midday and the view didn't translate as well through the camera. Instead we found the actual rock of the mountain along with the asphalt made a cool background.

Samantha trying to photobomb my shot. 
Remembering my glasses.



Awkward tourist pic (P.S. I'm not a tourist). The view was much better IRL.
I'm wearing a hand-me-downed silk shift dress by the discontinued brand Talbots Kids, from my cousin. The shape is so sixties; I love it. I really dig the pale yellow colour and the embroidered flowers are so pretty! The dress' high boat neck doesn't lend well to my usual plastic tattoo choker, so that was one of the rare times I went without it. Instead, I'm wearing my "diamond" necklace from the previous post. For some reason I really wanted to wear my Iron Fist Unicornicopia Platform's to church, as opposed to white or nude pumps, which would have made for a more classic look.


So do like to keep a classic look looking classic, or do you prefer to shake things up? Comment below!
And be sure to check out Bre's outfit here!

Until next time, keep on playing dress-up! - Kae xoxo

1 comment:

  1. Hmmm...this all looks vaguely familiar. To answer your question, I prefer to keep a classic looking classic.

    ReplyDelete