Pages

Sunday, April 20, 2014

Mall Crawl OOTD









Today Samantha took me, Bre, and our friend Stefany shopping with her to find a dress for prom. And of course any occasion is an opportunity to wear clothing, so here's what I wore:
A Wal-Mart brand knock-off of American Outfitter's turtleneck crop top (although mine is a mock turtleneck). Candie's shorts from last year (I affectionately call them my "unicorn shorts", IDKY). And my trusty Rascals. The pearl earrings were my grandmother's and I love them.

Lately I've been ditching the eyeliner for a lighter look, and at the Dior counter the nicest lady offered to do my makeup, which you can see here. I now have to invest on a can of Diorskin Airflash foundation, because it made my skin look nearly perf, although at $62 a pop, it's not very affordable for a minimum wager like me! Love it, although I think she got a bit in my hairline, as I appear to be going grey in these pics.

So do you think $62 is ridic. for makeup? Or is it worth the price?
And what do you like to wear while shopping? Comment below!

In the meantime, remember to smile, and that it's okay to play dress-up every once in a while! - Kae, xoxo

P.S. We did find Samantha the perfect dress! Expect prom posts in a week!

1 comment:

  1. Cute outfit, especially the shorts!! Foundation is definitely something worth investing in, so unless you've found a drugstore foundation that is as good, we would try it out!

    http://mkstyleramblings.blogspot.com.au/

    ReplyDelete