Pages

Tuesday, March 18, 2014

Military Punk (but it's St. Patrick's Day...)



Hello, my lovelies. Happy St. Patrick's Day! 
And happy birthday to my dear friends Bianca and Monique, and a happy two month anniversary to my boyfriend and I.
I am sad to say that at the moment, my camera is unavailable for use, and my grandparents aren't technologically inclined, so they can't quite photograph my with my phone (or theirs.) 

So, this post is going to be short- but not so sweet- like me. 

The title 'Military Punk (but it's St. Patrick's Day...) is because my friend Marissa looked at my outfit and said that I looked like a "Totally bad-a** military punk. I thought that was a cool compliment, and I also recently got my hair cut- that I can provide the photo that I showed the hair stylist. 


I promise that I will post my St. Patrick's outfit as soon as possible my lovelies. 

In the meantime, stay beautiful.

Yours forever, 

Felicity

No comments:

Post a Comment