Pages

Sunday, March 23, 2014

Hear Me Roar! F21 Tiger Print Dress

Last night I attended a younger friend's Quinceañera and wore this great dress from Forever 21. I ordered it just for the occasion, and at just under twenty bucks (not including tax), it was such a steal!





Me and Samantha with the Birthday girl (Happy b-day Lena!)
For my makeup I used Urban Decay's Naked2 and Maybelline's Color Elixir in "Caramel Infused". Not a very heavy look as I wanted to let my "natural beauty" shine through. I thought a nice red mani would really look fierce with this outfit, so I'm wearing Essie's "Really Red".

The shoes are actually my sister's and they're by Rock and Republic for Kohls. They're not available anymore but you can buy a similar pair.

As for the dress, the material is nice and stretchy but is thicker than I thought it would be. I got a medium and it fits perfectly! As you can see, the skirt falls a bit longer on me than on the model on the website, but she's wearing a small and she's got half a foot on me. But I really like the length. I think it's perfect; not too short since there's that nice open back to compensate for skin. I totally heart the neckline, and a strapless bra hides perfectly underneath.

Amazingly, I could actually dance and jump around in the heels. People couldn't figure out how I was able to, and frankly, neither can I. The dress worked great as it was long enough to "get low" without showing anything that wasn't already exposed, and it didn't even ride up that much while I  dominated  flailed on the dance floor!

So basically it was exactly what I wanted it to be. I absolutely love the dress, and felt great in it.

Until next time, remember to stay true to your style and play a little dress-up every once in a while.- Kae xoxo

4 comments:

  1. I really love the back of the dress. It's so cute!

    ReplyDelete
  2. What an adorable dress! Your friend also looked beautiful. I wish I could walk in heels, let alone dance in them. ;)

    Tara x

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks T! *fangirling right now because you and Jade are my style icons*

      Delete