Pages

Tuesday, February 25, 2014

Who is Bre?

"You can never be overdressed or overeducated" -Oscar Wilde
 
 

 
 
Hello darling people of the internet, I'm Bre. It's a pleasure to make your acquaintance. I would like to start off my introduction by saying, or rather...writing, that "style" is a preference not a label and on our blog we will never judge you by anything you may like, or not like, so be free to adore as many different things as your heart desires because that is what makes you uniquely you.
 
 
Personally, I love anything that is cute, dainty, simple, and soft to the touch. I believe that every outfit should have an aspect of femininity no matter what the occasion or whether you are "girly" or not because you owe it to yourself to feel like a confident person and a confident woman as well.
 
 
Here is a sneak preview of the style that represents what I love and who I am:
 
 
 
Outfit includes: Parisian Blue Denim Floral Print Cut Out Skater Dress, Alexander McQueen Suede Pointy Pumps, Candie's® Bow Mini Crossbody Handbag, and Aquamarine Diamond Flower Earrings by Ambrosi. This look is completed by a delicate touch of pink eye shadow and volumizing mascara. All items can be found on Polyvore.


and
 
 
 

Outfit includes: Dolores top in Carmen White, a Curtsying Cutie Skirt, Off-Screen Darling Flats in Petal, a Sequin Trim Bowler, and a J.Crew Freshwater pearl hammock necklace. This look is completed by light pink lipstick. All items can be found on Polyvore.
 

 

As you can see I love lace and soft colors but as much as I love to look cute, I don't love to spend gobs of money on a solitary article of clothing; let alone a whole outfit. That's why I always try to get inspiration from stores or on the internet so I can create new outfits from what I already own or from something I can purchase at a relatively low price. Most times I like the outfits I design way more than anything I could have bought because I designed them specifically for myself. Consequently, I plan to share with all of you a few tricks I have learned that will give you great style without a huge price tag.
 
 
With my blogs I want to inspire each of you to be comfortable in what you wear while being creative about your style.
 
 
If my style interests you, or even if it doesn't, please feel free to stop by and see what new things I, and the other girls on this charming blog, post. You are always welcome here so don't be afraid to play dress-up every now and again with all of us.
 
 
 
Until we meet again,
Your faithful friend
Bre






No comments:

Post a Comment