Pages

Monday, August 4, 2014

New Closet Time

      Hello my friends, I have missed you. A few weeks ago I had a doctor visit and the woman wasn't exactly nice about telling me that I've gained just a little too much weight..........Okay, maybe 30 pounds isn't exactly little....but anyway, that obviously made me rethink my food and exercise choices.
      Along with that, I had went through my closet and realized that 90% of my clothes were either too small or not my style. So, it was shopping time. I love showing my style in sweaters and shoes, rather than my actual shirts and pants. So I just went ahead and bought four pairs of black skinny jeans, three black tank tops, one pair of gray high tops, a pair of black small healed boots, a black sweater, and a gray sweater.
      The jeans that I bought each had two to three buttons, because I realized that high waisted jeans help to:
A: elongate my legs (which I needed to seem thinner)
B: make my stomach seem smaller
      So, today, I wore this.
High waisted jeans from Rue21, tank from Wal-Mart, Royal Bones Corset Jacket from Hot Topic, and Rock and Candy Swirls boots.
I've had that Jacket for three years, but this was the first time I had worn it in months. The tank top's an old one, but the jeans and boots are brand new.
 
Anyway, sorry I haven't posted as of late. Promise to make up for it!
 
Stay beautiful my lovelies!
         ~Felicity


No comments:

Post a Comment