Pages

Saturday, August 2, 2014

Bootcut Jeans + Wal-mart blouse


              

           

           

Um, sorry for the lo-res iPhone pics.
Here are some better-quality pics:






Is it totally typical to wear peasant blouses with flared jeans? I feel like it is. Oh well, at least I don't have that wannabe-Tumb1r-hipster look I've been bordering for the past week. I've also come to realize that a stereotypical "hipster" is not the same as a hippy, as it may have once been. 
My fave Mudd jeans aren't actually flares; they're bootcut and I don't know why I was so opposed to anything besides skinny pants during all of my middle and high school years. The way they elongate your legs is life-altering. Basically.
I paired them with a pair of heeled Chelsea boots. I just realized that you can barely see my shoes as the pants are covering most of them, so I will not proceed with my "I love shoes" rant.

I found this lovely peasant-style top at Wal-mart, and I'm not ashamed to say it. Wal-mart actually does have some pretty cute and trendy clothes, but I feel like it's kind of a no-no in the fashion world. But with them following some decent trends and the prices being totally affordable, I say no more! Let us shop at Wal-mart and not be judged as total cheapskates and rednecks! That store has some pretty mean stereotypes of the people who shop there, which baffles me because everybody shops there. I've literally never heard anyone who was like "Ugh, Wal-mart? I never shop there,". Let people buy clothes where they want (translation: leave me alone! I can buy clothes where I want!)

Now I definitely need to find a pair of full-on flares. These look about right.

Where is your go-to place for happy-priced clothes? I WANT TO KNOW. 

Until next time, - Kae xoxo

No comments:

Post a Comment