Pages

Saturday, November 22, 2014

A Little Sweater Weather

 The Look:
Sweater: l.e.i from Wal*mart
Tights: Harriet Carter
Boots: AMI Clubwear




I like wearing sweaters and sweatshirts, pullovers, hoodies, jackets, and most cold-weather attire, but I usually have two dilemmas:

  1. I live in a part of Texas where our winter lasts about a week.
  2. I get waaay too hot; I always like to joke that if I'm breathing, I am sweating.
So when my mom gave me this sweater tunic she received from a friend, I was immediately taken. The only problem was that I would have to wait for just the perfect weather; not too hot I would swelter from the thicker material, nor so cold that I would need a jacket hence covering up the outfit. That perfect weather finally came on Friday the twenty-first. I threw on the relaxed-fit tunic over some super comfy fleece-lined tights, zipped up a taller version of my favorite studded combat boots and put my hair up into pigtails. I'm quite pleased as my hair is now at, what I consider to be, optimal pigtail-tying length. This look was very cozy and comfortable, and I look forward to finding other ways to wear this soft red sweater.

What's your favorite thing to wear to beat the chill?

Until next time, - Kae xoxo

No comments:

Post a Comment